Scalable from 10 Mbps up to 10 Gbps
In today’s hyper-connected, all-digital business world, having a dynamic online presence is considered table stakes. For many organizations, a typical hour of being offline could cost more than $100,000 in lost productivity and revenue, as well as negative brand impacts. In some industries – such as retail and financial services – downtime costs could reasonably exceed millions of dollars per minute, according to Information Technology Intelligence Consulting survey data.
The internet is literally the lifeblood of an organization’s operations, enabling routine and business-critical activities from email, e-commerce and research to engagement with customers, suppliers and partners. Your network and internet connectivity can make or break your applications’ performance.
As a fully managed solution, the ViaWest IP bandwidth service is purposefully designed to provide your applications with highly reliable, high-speed internet connectivity. The service is built on our 100 Gbps fiber-based backbone network, fed by dedicated internet connections to industry-leading internet backbone providers. We’ve also optimized our IP bandwidth service with built-in, proactive DDoS protection to mitigate known and zero-day threats that could cripple your operations.
Backed by a 100% availability service level agreement, the IP bandwidth service is scalable from 10 Mbps up to 10 Gbps across all ViaWest locations, and up to 100 Gbps at select sites. If you require predictable monthly expenses, you can limit your financial variability with a fixed monthly cost for the same high-quality service. Our network engineers proactively manage and monitor your connectivity 24/7, performing rigorous tests to isolate problems and resolve any issues before they become detrimental.
Features of IP Bandwidth
Commitment to Reliability, Flexibility and Security
- Bandwidth options ranging from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Built-in, advanced proactive DDoS protection from malicious attacks
- Backed by IP experts, 24/7 real-time monitoring and a 100% availability SLA
- Comprehensive testing and problem isolation and resolution
- Optimal routing path using our border router technology
- Support for native IPv6-enabled core and edge networks
Benefits of IP Bandwidth
The Speed of Modern Business
- Seamlessly manage peak traffic or workload demands
- Support continuous operations with confidence
- Reduce exposure to cyberthreats through built-in DDoS protection
- Gain real-time visibility into bandwidth utilization via the ViaWest client portal
- Access one of the best connected data center infrastructures in the industry