Performance that raises the bar
The West Data Center offers 825 kVA redundant UPS system capacity with multiple redundant power distribution paths for performance that raises the bar.
Utah is not only environmentally sound, but it makes economic sense as well, with energy costs 29% below the national average and one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the nation.
Superior network and cooling
Top network providers have diverse underground entry points to the data center. Additionally, the West Data Center offers a fully redundant cooling system with 230 tons of capacity keeps the most demanding environments cool.
square feet of raised floor
tons of redundant cooling capacity
Best-in-Class Client Experience
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support
- 29+ telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral connectivity
- 87% first call resolution
- Dedicated client success manager for your duration as a customer
- 4-hours free remote support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
The Capacity to Grow with Your Business
“Since selecting ViaWest for colocation services, we have received top notch engineering support and extreme responsiveness.”
– Peter Dickson, Director of Information Technology, Mercy Corps