Performance that raises the bar
the Delong Data Center offers a 3,500 KVA of redundant UPS system to give you performance that raises the bar.
Local teams deliver expert service
Our dedicated, onsite staff of trained data center engineers in Utah help maintain uptime through remote hands capabilities, ticket tracking, event notification and more.
Superior network and cooling
Top network providers have diverse underground entry points into the data center. Additionally, the Delong Data Center features a fully redundant cooling plant with 1,190 tons of capacity keeps the most demanding environments cool.
square feet of raised floor
kVA UPS system capacity
tons of redundant cooling capacity
Best-in-Class Client Experience
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support
- 29+ telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral connectivity
- 87% first call resolution
- Dedicated client success manager for your duration as a customer
- 4-hours free remote support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
We Treat Your Data as if it Were Our Own
“It makes a big difference in how well we all sleep at night knowing that the site is located in a data center run by consummate professionals.”
– Brian Hansen, General Manager, Footnote.com / iArchives