Performance that raises the bar
The Cornell Data Center is a purpose-built facility offering customers 15,000 kVA UPS system capacity with multiple redundant power distribution paths and 2(N+1) redundancy.
Colorado serves as the headquarters for ViaWest data centers and is one of the most secure colocation and hosting locations available, both technologically and environmentally.
Superior network and cooling
The fully redundant cooling system at the Cornell Data Center has 3,760 tons of capacity and has 700+ Watts/ SF high density capacity availability.
square feet of raised floor capacity
kVA UPS system capacity and 2(N+1) redundancy
tons of redundant cooling capacity
Best-in-Class Client Experience
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support
- 29+ telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral connectivity
- 87% first call resolution
- Dedicated client success manager for your duration as a customer
- 4-hours free remote support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Giving Our Customers the Best
“Since selecting ViaWest for colocation services, we have received top notch engineering support and extreme responsiveness.”
– Peter Dickson, Director of Information Technology, Mercy Corps