ViaWest colocation data center offers half-cabinets up to private suites with customizable space, power and bandwidth options.
Superior network and cooling
Top network providers have diverse underground entry points to the data center. Additionally, the Calgary Data Center cooling system has 2,000 tons of redundant, fault tolerant capacity and 700+ Watts/SF high density capacity availability.
Local teams deliver expert IT service
Our dedicated, onsite staff of trained data center engineers helps maintain uptime through remote hands capabilities, ticket tracking, event notification and more.
square feet of raised floor capacity
kVA UPS system capacity
tons of redundant cooling capacity
Best-in-Class Client Experience
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support
- 29+ telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral connectivity
- 87% first call resolution
- Dedicated client success manager for your duration as a client
- 4-hours free remote support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Partnership for a Great Experience
ViaWest partners with Shaw Business in Calgary, Canada to offer a comprehensive selection of IT Infrastructure solutions that are scalable, reliable and secure. Learn more about Shaw Business solutions.