Managed Network Services
With ViaWest’s Managed Network Services, you’ll have full access to our team of certified network engineers available to manage your network and network devices around the clock.
Network services are the gateway to your environment and our goal is to ensure your applications are accessible around the clock. We’ll remove the burden often associated with hardware management and ongoing maintenance so you can focus your primary objective…growing your business!
Managed Network Device Services
From small to large and from simple to complex, ViaWest supports managed network configurations and devices including switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, IDPS, and more. We design and spare our network configurations to deliver maximum reliability of your solution.
Here’s what you’ll receive with our Managed Network Services:
- Dedicated equipment.
- Local hardware sparing.
- Around the clock, onsite device management, monitoring, and support.
- An assigned Client Relations Manager to handle and care for all of your account needs.
- Access to an online customer support portal and technical support real-time.
- 100% customer satisfaction Service Level Agreement.
KINECTed Transport Services
ViaWest’s KINECTed Transport service enables connectivity between two ViaWest data centers on a protected network. This allows customers to expand their footprint in the same or geographically dispersed location. Customers can utilize KINECTed Transport to enable Disaster Recovery services in any of ViaWest’s five regions. In addition, customers will have full access to ViaWest’s extensive Carrier network (27 unique providers).
- Layer 2 connectivity between data centers.
- Speeds up to 1Gbps.
- Copper and Fiber deployments.
- Access to additional Carrier services.
- Access to additional ViaWest data centers and services.