Managed IP Bandwidth
Superior network performance backed by 100% availability SLA
ViaWest understands that a reliable IP Service is essential to our clients and their applications. Our Managed IP Bandwidth provides unparalleled performance and reliability backed by an industry-leading 100% availability Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Direct connections to more than 27 unique telecommunications providers with speeds ranging from 1 Mbps - 10 Gbps.
- IPv6-enabled core and edge networks.
- 95th percentile burstable bandwidth billing.
- Cisco and Juniper Border Router technology that chooses the optimal routing path real-time.
- 24x7x365 proactive network monitoring.
- Bandwidth utilization reporting available via a customer portal.
- Enough network capacity to handle large spikes in traffic. ViaWest upgrades capacity if traffic reaches 40% utilization during normal operation or 60% utilization upon a failover.
DDoS Protected Bandwidth
ViaWest’s DDoS Protected Bandwidth service makes it easy and cost effective to deploy a DDoS mitigation strategy. We understand the impacts a DDoS attack has on your business and our goal is to maximize availability and performance of your network.
- Protection against all known attacks, with a guaranteed minimum 10Gbps or 6,000,000 packets per second (whichever comes first).
- Heuristic based DDoS protection, enabling complete defense against all known and “zero day” threats.
- Layer 4 DDoS protection.
- Only ingress traffic is carried over the tunnel, keeping latency overhead to an absolute minimum.