Take the Interactive Virtual Tour of Lone Mountain here
ViaWest is committed to keeping your infrastructure fully operational and constantly available. We provide nearly 100,000 square-feet of raised floor in our three state-of-the-art data centers in the Las Vegas area, an ideal location for disaster recovery. Our facilities feature the latest in UPS power equipment and energy efficient cooling, with service centered around you. Leverage our Las Vegas data centers for your primary or secondary environment. Learn more about our newest Lone Mountain data center, which has earned the industry's first ever Tier IV design certification, in the virtual data center tour video above. Please view our latest whitepaper, PUE: The Measure of Accountability in Data Center Power Use, which examines energy efficiency in data center design and shows how our Lone Mountain facility design choices produced a data center that is 80% more efficient than traditionally built data centers.
Facts About ViaWest, Nevada:
- Operates 94 UPS modules
- Maintains 930 UPS backup batteries
- Generates over 7,800 KW of power as needed
- Produces 1,073 tons of cooling capacity
Why Use ViaWest Nevada:
- Nearly 100,000 square feet of raised floor capacity
- Lone Mountain is the first ever Tier IV design certified colocation facility in North America
- Easily accessible from Western U.S.
- Forbes recently listed Las Vegas as one of the up-and-coming alternatives to Silicon Valley
- Independent auditor reports include: SSAE 16 or SOC 1, ISAE 3402, SOC 3 on the Security Trust Services Principal, and European Union Safe Harbor
- Situated in a region with only 17 disasters since 1954
Exceptional Local Support
We don’t just work here: we call Las Vegas, NV home. And when it comes to local support, we’re the very best at what we do. Our team is a dedicated group of sales, project management, service delivery, and account managers whose goal is to provide you the support you need at every turn. Everything we do is centered around services for our customers. Here’s what you’ll get with your ViaWest data center:
- 24x7 onsite engineers to manage your data center.
- 15 geographically diverse and mirrored Network Operation Centers
- A dedicated customer team focused on your needs.
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth, and network services availability
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 27 telecommunication carriers ensure a carrier-neutral position regarding network connectivity
- 87% first-call resolution